Wondering about your account balance with Farmers? Want to know if a check has cleared? Need to transfer money when you are out of town?
Whether you are balancing your checkbook at midnight or transferring funds on Sunday afternoon, you can do it all with a simple phone call – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Farmers enables you to do important banking tasks by telephone at your convenience.
- Get account and transaction information
- Keep your checkbook in balance
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make loan payments
- Get the information you need to plan your budgets and manage your finances
Here’s how Telephone Banking works:
- Have your account number(s) available. You will be asked for your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your pin will be the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Use a touch-tone telephone on a touch-tone system to call 1.888.471.3886
- Follow the simple instructions for entering the appropriate information
- Listen to the menu selections and use the touch-tone keys to select the account information or transaction you desire.
Simply call 1.888.471.3886 today and discover why Telephone Banking is a more convenient way to bank!