Now you can electronically deposit your checks from your office anytime.
How it works
With an easy-to-use scanner, simply scan your checks to make a deposit at Farmers National Bank. Now you can deposit checks
from your office, anytime.
As a business customer, you want low-cost, easy to use, result-focused solutions. These are the benefits of Remote Deposit Capture. Farmers is pleased to offer a remote deposit solution that can quickly and cost effectively be deployed for you.
What is Remote Deposit Capture?
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), in its most simple terms, is a service which allows a user to scan checks and transmit the
scanned images to us for posting and clearing. Checks you receive at your workplace are scanned to create a digital deposit.
This digital deposit is then transmitted over an encrypted Internet connection. We then accept and post the deposit to your
RDC can help you save money and manage your business more effectively.
Remote Deposit Capture is as attractive for small businesses as it is for large corporations. Making deposits from your own office eliminates trips to the bank, improves the deposit process and increases cash flow. Remote Deposit Capture also lets you track and manage your deposit activity in real-time across multiple store locations.
Web-Based Remote Deposits
Remote Deposit Capture automatically captures check amounts, and MICR data, for electronic transmission to Farmers for processing. The system also includes advanced image-quality analysis to ensure that all images received are acceptable for archive, image exchange and processing. Poor-quality images can be rescanned.
- Costs related to transporting checks to the bank are eliminated
- Deposits can be made daily despite the weather
- Funds are available faster for your business
- Speedy notice of returned items
- Deposit preparation is streamlined and accurate
- Ability to centrally monitor deposit activity across multiple locations
- Multiple accounts may be accessed through this service for your convenience
- Browser-based solution means no software maintenance
- Robust reporting capabilities
- Dual Control may be added as an additional layer of security
- Training and support provided locally by Farmers National Bank